A combination of creative interests has kept Bill Winn in the forefront of both medical illustration and fine art for over 30 years.
William M. Winn, MS
• Past Assistant Professor of Medical Illustration, UT Southwestern Medical School, Dallas, TX
• Past Assistant Professor of Medical Illustration, Tulane University of Medicine, New Orleans, LA
• Adjunct Clinical Assistant Professor, Graduate Program in Medical Illustration, Georgia Health Sciences University, Augusta, GA
• Freelance Illustrator
How He Works:
•His goal is always to provide a superior project on time and on budget.
• After being contacted by telephone or emai, BillI contacts clients to discuss the scope of the project.
• He provides a written or verbal estimate based on ownership and time required for completion.
• After budget approval, he creates conceptual sketches that are sent to the client for approval or modification. After approval, the final art is brought to completion. Digital copies are archived for future access and safekeeping.